Now you have more options at your fingertips, wherever you are!
The renewed Alpha Mobile Banking application for smartphones now offers ultimate flexibility and autonomy in managing your finances. Learn more about your products, perform transactions and get access to useful services and tools from your mobile:
- Update for account, credit card and loan balances and transactions
- Update for credit card bonus points
- Bill payments to Public, Utilities, Telephony / Internet services, Insurance companies, Power and Natural Gas companies etc
- Credit Card and Loan Payments
- Fund transfers to Alpha Bank accounts (Between your accounts or accounts of 3rd parties)
- Fund transfers to accounts at another domestic bank or bank abroad
- Locate nearest ATM & Branches and see route directions
- Search ATM & Branches and see route directions
- IBAN Calculation Tool and IBAN SMS sharing with contacts
- Instant voice connection for report of lost/stolen card, transactions, customer service and support
Now, with Alpha Mobile Banking you can:
- Get complete picture of your products, including your investment portfolio
- Get information about the balances and the recent movements of your products, store them in your device or send them by e-mail
- Receive, wherever you are, updates about useful announcements from the Bank
- Save the payments and transfers that you perform often, making them available in the home page
- Save a copy of the transaction you just made and send it by e-mail
- Cancel any pending transactions (transfers or payments) that you do not want to be executed.
Alpha Bank is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Alpha Bank (version 3.1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 65 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.